Saturday 27 March 2010

Eagle, Hidden Beauty

Original Image

The story that associates itself with this image is 'hidden beauty'
It would cover how there are many beautiful things in the world, but we never really see them because are too busy to stop our overly important lives for one second, and have a look around. It would also detail the endangerment of the species, all the while basking in its proud glow, having no real words to describe the beauty of the animal.




Edited Image

I am very proud of this image and would happily publish it without any reconstruction. I did however, crop it a little to bring the eagle forward and rid of wasted background. I didn't want the picture to focus solely on the bird as the background helps to emphasise natural beauty with all its greenery. Cropping it to this size also means that the eagle is directly in the middle of the picture. I changed the hue from 0 to 8 on a -100 to 100 scale. This just gave the plants in the background a greener tinge, which emphasises the whole natural aspect. I cloned the leaves in the bottom right corner to make them stand out more. There is also leaves on the left of the eagle now as well. I brought the leaves as close as possible to the eagles chest as this to me was the best way of describing how natural beauty is all around with only the use of editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment